Monday 10 September 2018

One of those days when C-PTSD brings everything to a halt. Well, most things at any rate.

I've had one of those days where I haven't achieved very much except to produce a string of reviews for my YouTube playlist Batty Matty's bike rides, UK (so I guess that in a way I have achieved something). I meant to do some cycling on my indoor trainer (I love the playlist from those lovely young guys at Global Cycling Network - GCN - which you can follow here). But (more frequently these days, unfortunately), I have bad days when I kind of grind to a halt and can't do much - like on Saturday. So that's two days out of three. Not good. But I did manage to take myself off cycling yesterday - cycling on the beautiful Howardian Hills around Easingwold, North Yorkshire.


It's all due to this confounded Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) which you can read more about on my other blog (which I eventually had to take an extended break from because of the C-PTSD).

On bad days, it's hard to do anything, even to get out of bed, which isn't ideal.

But at least I managed to upload those (independent) video reviews which you can click on below, so it's not been a completely wasted day.

Topeak QR Beam Rack & the Arkel Tailrider Cycling Trunk bag


Cateye BM45 Bar End Mirror, the most useful bit of cycling kit ever


My favourite cold weather & winter cycling gloves + waterproof cycling gloves


Why I don’t use cleats, why I always wear a bike helmet & why I love my cheap cycling shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

"This is what I am here for so this is what I will do" - cycling holiday in Somerset / Devon / Dorset

Cycling past Stourhead Gardens, Wiltshire in May Two or three times a year I like to hire a cottage, throw my bike in the back of the ...