Tuesday 18 September 2018

Planning a week's cycling in North Yorkshire? Here are my Top 6 bike rides in North Yorkshire! (With a bit of East Yorkshire thrown in.)

I love nothing better than slinging my bike in the back of the car and taking off for a week's cycling, usually somewhere in the South West as a change from North and East Yorkshire. But I imagine there are cyclists who do the reverse - bung their bikes in the car and head off for a week's cycling in North Yorkshire. So, over the Autumn, I am putting together a list of my 6 favourite North Yorkshire cycle rides and you can check out the first three North Yorkshire cycle routes below along with my intro vlog - all on my YouTube channel.

Intro vlog: https://youtu.be/r45c5ZfTIFs
North Yorkshire cycle route #1 - circular bike ride from Thirsk, North Yorkshire, skirting the north side of Northallerton
North Yorkshire cycle route #2 - circular cycle ride through Thixendale and Kirkham Priory, North Yorkshire
North Yorkshire cycle route #3 - the Easingwold Loop cycle route, North Yorkshire, extended to start off from Alne (off the  A19, north of York)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"This is what I am here for so this is what I will do" - cycling holiday in Somerset / Devon / Dorset

Cycling past Stourhead Gardens, Wiltshire in May Two or three times a year I like to hire a cottage, throw my bike in the back of the ...